Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sheri's Random Rant: AAFES

The Army and Air Force Exchange Store has got to be the worst invention ever. It was designed to help soldiers build credit, but what they don't tell you is that once you sign up for them, you are never allowed to be free of them. I closed my account with them 8 years ago and they are still charging me fees for having a "closed account." Apparently there is nothing I can do about this other than file a lawsuit since no one has challenged them before.

Damn you, AAFES! I gave up the best years of my life to this country and this is the treatment I get? There is a special place in Hell for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AAFES is not what it used to be. My son is retiring soon and I hope he doesn't run into this. I wonder how this shows up on your credit report. I certainly would dispute it if it did.