Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sheri's Random Rant: The View

I would like to know who is actually watching this show and I demand that these people apologize to me. Thanks to you, that watered-down, four-headed version of Oprah has enough ratings to where I cannot turn the television without hearing about it.

And who gives a damn if Rosie O'Donnell is arguing with some blond Republican? What exactly have either of these people done to benefit mankind? O'Donnell's claims-to-fame are playing a corpulent version of Betty Rubble and arguing with a spoiled, attention-hungry rich guy with the worst hair ever and I have never heard of the other one before...and now they are media darlings?

At least when O'Donnell leaves that putrid excuse for entertainment will go back to the dry bit of airspace it has always been.

No comments: