Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Sheri's Weekly Rant - Cindy Sheenan

I have supported this grieving, anti-war mom since she first camped outside of President Bush's ranch, but the rumor I am hearing about her being considered for a Senate seat is unacceptable!

Congress is screwed up enough as it is, do we really need to add someone else with no qualifications? I like Sheenan, I do, but dammit, no! Be a poster child for another candidate, but keep your keister out of Congress! A line must be drawn somewhere!

2 comments:

Pete said...

Yeah Sheri

And Sheenan's not qualified to be a Senator in my country either!

- on grounds of nationality.

So what are your views Sheri on human rights (on my blog ;)

Pete

porchwise said...

I don't know--she'd be great at filibustering. And, when I think about it, just what are the qualifications for being a senator?
All those law degrees running submitting bills couched in legalesse just makes it easier for them to hide the pork.
Also, she'd be an aggravation to Bushco and she's certainly not a war monger.