Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Bush Begins to Cave?

According to the Washington Post, President Bush unleashed a plan on how to handle the situation in Iraq in the wee hours of the morning, a plan that included the gradual withdrawal of troops from the area over the next year. The document states that the withdrawal will ensue as the "political process advances and Iraqi security forces grow and gain experience."

Bush still insists that the war has been going to plan, which gives me reason to suspect that he is either deeply in denial or working for Al Qaeda. Whatever the reason, I am grateful that some troops will get to spend Christmas at home next year, and that we will have more troops here, protecting us on our own ground. It seems that the more troops leave the U.S., the more ambitious this administration gets. The WMDs (Workers to Mutilate Democracy) are in our own backyard.

1 comment:

Human said...

I like the interp on WMD. On his state I don't think itsa a either or I think he is in both denial and works with Al Qaeda. Him and Bin Laden are soul mates. Hey I believe in Jesus too. I just wanna let him decide on how and when on that Armegeddon thingy.